Today we’re thrilled to announce that our iOS app is now available free in the app store! If you’re an iPhone or iPod user, enjoying your Libro.fm books has just become even easier.
Simplicity is the theme of this app. Its interface is clear and uncluttered so your books can really shine. Navigation between screens of the app is intuitive so you won’t have to dig through any menus to find the functionality you’re looking for. And when you complete a purchase on Libro.fm, simply pull to refresh the library and your new books will be available for download.
While we’ve worked hard to keep the app simple, we’ve also included powerful features:
- Listen offline wherever life takes you
- Skip forward and back a few seconds to make sure you don’t miss a word
- Change your listening speed for perfectly-paced narration
- Bookmark important passages and leave yourself a note about why they matter
- Set the timer when you want your book to stop playing after a certain time
- Control playback from the lockscreen or your headphones for convenience on the go
If you like technical details, the app is written in 100% Swift, Apple’s new programming language. We’re living in the future!
Celebrate with us! All books are 20% off through 4/15/2016 with coupon code “ioslaunch” at checkout. And if you have any comments or suggestions about the new app, we’d love to hear from you at email@example.com.
Your first step is selecting a great book at Libro.fm. Here’s what we recommend right now:
Android users – your Libro.fm app is in progress! As we work on it, you can learn how to transfer books to your device from our listening guide. We recommend Google Play Music or Material Audiobook Player.