NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OVER AT THE TIME OF PARTICIPATION.
- Golden Ticket Game Period: The Libro.fm Golden Ticket Game (the “Golden Ticket Game”) begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on April 29, 2023 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on April 29, 2023 (the “Golden Ticket Game Period”).
- Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age and older as of date of participation. Employees of Libro.fm, SPC (the “Sponsor”), its respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively “Released Parties”) and the immediate family members or persons living in the same household of each, are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- How to Play. There is no purchase necessary to participate in the Golden Ticket Game. To participate, look for a 9” x 3” Golden Ticket (the “Golden Ticket”) at participating retailers while supplies last. If you are the first person to find the Golden Ticket, you win one of the 250 Grand Prizes subject to verification of eligibility. Only one entry or Grand Prize win per entrant is allowed. All Game Play prize claims become property of the Sponsor.
- To Claim a Grand Prize: Follow the instructions provided on the Golden Ticket by visiting www.libro.fm/redeem and entering the code on the back of the Golden Ticket by May 31, 2023. The Grand Prize will be delivered digitally immediately upon redemption.
- Verification: All winners are subject to verification of eligibility. Golden Tickets are subject to verification at the sole discretion of Sponsor and include anti-fraud detection measures; if they are found to be photocopied, reproduced, altered, forged, defaced, tampered with, mutilated, stolen, unissued, unauthorized or illegible in any way or if they fail to contain special markings and/or security codes used by Sponsor in the Golden Ticket Game, they will be void. No prize will be awarded to the holder of a Golden Ticket that is determined to be void or otherwise ineligible. All material submitted becomes the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Only specially marked Libro.fm Golden Tickets will be accepted and may not be combined with those from any other game/Golden Ticket Game. If, due to an error of any kind, more winning game Golden Tickets are claimed as Grand Prize winners, or more Grand Prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded according to Rule #3, the intended Grand Prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified Grand Prize claims received, as described above. In no event will the Sponsor be obligated to award more than the stated number of prizes.
- General Rules: Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. By participating in the Golden Ticket Game, Entrants agree to be bound by these official rules. Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Golden Ticket Game or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Plays in the Golden Ticket Game. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Golden Ticket Game Play process or the operation of the Golden Ticket Game; violates these official rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Golden Ticket Game if it is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other problems beyond the control of the Sponsor and award all Golden Ticket Prizes claimed from among all eligible Game Plays received prior to cancellation. Released Parties and each of their respective affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in the Golden Ticket Game or any prize awarded. Winners hold harmless the Released Parties for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, including death, by participation in the Golden Ticket Game or use or redemption of any prize. Acceptance of the Grand Prize constitutes permission to use winners’ names and likenesses for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the Golden Ticket Game materials or the offering or announcement of the prizes.
- Dispute Resolution: By participating in this Golden Ticket Game, Entrants agree that to the extent permitted by applicable law: 1) Any and all disputes, claims, and of action arising out of or connected with the Golden Ticket Game or the prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; 2) Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, and shall not include any attorneys’ fees, punitive, consequential or other damages. The value of the prizes as set forth above represents Sponsor’s determinations of the approximate retail value in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion and such determinations are final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated approximate retail value, the difference will not be awarded in cash.
- These Official Rules shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Washington without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of Washington. Any legal proceedings arising out of this Golden Ticket Game or relating to these Official Rules shall be instituted only in the federal or state courts located in the state of Washington, and the parties consent to jurisdiction therein with respect to any legal proceedings or disputes of whatever nature arising under or relating to these Official Rules.
- Winners List: For the names of the winners, available after May 1, 2023, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by May 15, 2023, to: The Libro.fm Golden Ticket Golden Ticket Game Winners, 4533 NE 55th St #C, Seattle, WA 98105.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Golden Ticket Game is Libro.fm, SPC, 4533 NE 55th St #C, Seattle, WA 98105.