Libro.fm makes it possible for readers to buy audiobooks from their local, independent bookstore of choice. As a Social Purpose Corporation, we’re committed to doing all we can to get more people reading. Our team is passionate about books, local communities, and the vital role that independent bookstores play in communities around the world.
The Customer Success Lead is responsible for directing all things related to customer support, which includes answering customer support emails, optimizing and managing the customer support schedule, and scaling customer support systems and processes as Libro.fm grows internationally. This person will work closely with the product team in providing valuable input that will help shape the Libro.fm customer experience. You can learn more about us in our 2020 Annual Report, meet our team, and read our story.
Job Title: Customer Success Lead
- Full time (40 hours per week)
- Fully remote
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering 100+ customer service emails each day
- Optimizing and crafting canned responses
- Managing and refining support schedule based on data
- Resolving customer issues through self-directed problem-solving, communication with appropriate team members, and mastery of systems/platforms
- Critically evaluating support data to inform product and marketing teams on a regular basis
- Constantly evaluating and improving customer support systems and processes based on the business and trends in customer support
- As the company grows, developing plan for support growth and international expansion
- Potentially covering customer support on weekends
Knowledge and Experience
- 2+ years of online customer service experience
- Background in data analytics is a plus, though not required
- Experience with Freshdesk or another customer support platform is a plus, though not required
- Publishing or book-industry experience is a plus, though not required
Skills and Abilities
- Comfort with technology-based problem-solving and troubleshooting
- Strong understanding of data and ability to extrapolate key learnings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, innovative, and evolving environment
- Able to pay attention to the tiniest details, while also thinking strategically
Please upload your resume and cover letter by 5 pm PT on January 17, 2021. We will review resumes and reach out to candidates the week of 1/18/21.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.